History of Changes
- February 11, 2017: Updated information about analytics, clean up formatting
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and use the Application.
If you sign up for the Manifest mailing list, we may use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. You can opt out of this mailing list at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Additional information collected by anonymous analytics
Manifest includes some components of Twitter’s Fabric to provide crash reporting and basic analytics to help us improve the app. These are aggregate, anonymous statistics, such as the percentage of users who use particular features.
Manifest does not share your email address or any other personal data with Twitter. Other data, such as number of projects created, may be shared anonymously for aggregate statistical analysis to further improve the app.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Tap and Tonic LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.